Wednesday 17 February 2010

Well, seeing as I have to talk about SOMETHING...

I'll start about The Brits, why not.
Ok...

JLS aren't that great. They're average.

Oasis frontman (whatever the fuck your name is, I don't care), yeah you, throwing your award into the crowd. How very fucking noble and and self righteous. 'Oh I don't care about this award that so many of our fans voted for us to receive, instead I'm going to ensure I hurt someone.' Prick.

Cheryl Cole didn't deserve to be there at all. She's rubbish! Her voice is average. And to top that off, we had to listen to a track of her average voice singing while she ponced around the stage (dancing terribly) and opening and closing her mouth at random intervals like a fish (miming terribly).

Lily Allen looked like Rihanna and made an incredibly OTT entrance, despite not really doing/winning much at the Brits.

Spice Girls...either get one, or all of them, or none. Not two, that's depressing. We know you can't get hold of Victoria Beckham (literally - there's nothing to hold on to...her arms are like wafers) and Emma Bunton has gone and got all fat, but couldn't they have at least got Sporty Spice? round it to a nice number, is all I'm saying.

Lady GaGa was pretty great, and her tribute to Alexander McQueen was definitely pretty heartfelt. And she looked awesome, I don't care what you say. Only she could pull off the candy floss and lace look with such glamorous...glamour.

Florence and Dizzee Rascal was OK, but it seemed more about Dizzee than Florence. They didn't use her voice as much as they should of - I would have exploited her voice like a...well I can't think of anything. But her voice is amazing. But I wish they would let her sing different songs on TV? 'You Got The Love' has been raped by radio so much now I'm getting tired.

Robbie...yeah, he was awesome. Though we guessed what song he would end with...not that he's predictable, that Robbie.

Anyone else? I don't think so. That's all my complainin' and praisin' about the Brits.


Right now I'm trying to get some songs written on guitar- I have to learn a cover of any song (solo, mind you) and write two original songs- one instrumental, and one 'popular music' stylee. Making me thoroughly depressed, seeing as when I signed up to do music GCSE I figured I could just sing through it...not to mention when I started music GCSE I was also teaching myself to play guitar, which I realised I was not very good at, so now I have to play when I'm not actually that good. AND all the people in my group seem to have been musical people since the age of three.

Greeeaaattt.

But, as my motto of the last few months dictates, 'Remember it could always be worse.'(and then think of an example scenario where it is much worse)

OH
and
BILLY CHILDISH has an exhibit on at the ICA in London which I really want to see...BUT I can't. grrr.

That's all peeps <3

No comments:

Post a Comment