Saturday 6 February 2010

'and one more thing...'

this photo of my outfit from my friend's new years party has had alot of comments on my facebook so i want to put it up here :D




this picture doesn't do the outfit much justice, seeing as my friend and i decided that kitchen roll made just as serviceable an outfit. which it doesn't. because of rain.



this picture shows off the sequin-glittery-greatness of this outfit a bit more but i had to edit this picture because my skin looked terrible. i really wanted to show off the jumpsuit, which was a super cool sequin one shoulder jumpsuit from topshop...sort of utilising many trends in one :D which i wore with a black plain fitted blazer and tights. and some plain shabby boots...which i know i had a good reason for wearing but i can't remember. but the overall effect was pretty naaiice

that's all, thnQ

No comments:

Post a Comment