Saturday 13 February 2010

In Oxfam today, i fell in love with a beautiful boy.

Oh not really. But I did fall in love with Air's single, 'Sexy Boy,' for 49p. And I bought a Smirnoff mirror for £3.99. So that was a good day.

And I bit the bullet and dyed my hair red, but for some reason my hair doesn't want to look like a fire engine, which was the idea. Why ever not? Instead, my roots have immediately gone bright bright red, but left the ends of my hair, which includes the front of my hair, looking dark brown with a red tinge. So I'll have to dye that bit all over again which is a real bother. It's karma.

I also found out there is a place called Eythorne near Aylesham. I found out because I got on the bus to go miles away from where I actually wanted to go. And so I had to leap off the bus, in the middle of nowhere, into several inches of snow (in my new Converse - more on those later). And wait for the bus for 25 minutes in the cold. In a dead town. greeeaaaaat.

Yeah, Converse. I've been looking on Ebay for a pair for quite some time now and then, lo and behold and wonder, a pair in Oxfam for £5.99. When other pairs are about £30 at the cheapest. All the more reason to love charity and look uncool going into a charity shop by yourself. Oh boy oh boy.

Also got a book of 20th Century photographs, so if I can borrow a scanner at school I might put some of those up.

I really can't be bothered with revision for GCSE's. Any of you kids reading this inbetween poring over their AQA Chemistry books are going to really hate me for being lazy. But I just don't see the point. These are my career choices (which my school doesn't seem to support, oddly enough.)

-Artist
OR
-Photographer
OR
-Tattooist
OR
-Writer (of books or poems maybe)
OR
-Bus driver.

Who needs Chemistry? I'm not going to be MAKING the ink.

that's all for now, kthxbye.
x

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigosh oxfam converse = win :D got some brown high tops with double tongue in there yesters... saw them and fell in love. then i saw they were in my size and i must admit that i peed a little :L your bloggywog is making my day right now :) looking forward to your next post ;P xxx

    ReplyDelete