Wednesday 24 March 2010

singing

I gotta sing 'Mr Brightside' by The Killers and Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours' tomorrow...arghh. I've been practising over and over and my throat hurts and it's still doesn't sound good and I don't know why the Music Tech teacher says I can sing and I don't know why I went along with it and I don't know what I've let myself in for. I used to be in a band but that didn't work out, mainly because I'm goddamn nervous of people hearing me sing. I felt like crying when I was going to busk with the guitarist. Honestly, it's like a phobia. So I'm pretty jittery and anxious right now.
that's all, I felt like whining. I might botehr with a half decent entry soon.

Alo, if you're into music, look up 'Billy Childish And The MBE.' Oh, and 'The Damned'. The Damned are pretty old, but good. The MBE are just...mental. Crazily good.

No comments:

Post a Comment