Thursday 29 July 2010

'Hey, you. Don't watch that. Watch this.'

I've basically been sitting back and listening to music 24/7. When I'm not listening to it, I'm writing songs. This is to give you an idea of how important music is to me. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

So I've got a few more songs I've been listening to a lot, or at least been listening to slightly more than any other songs.





Now before you say 'Oh Milly, these songs are sooo last year' and begin getting all snobbish on my ass, well don't. I can't stand people that take pride in telling the world they like new songs that no-one's heard of so that they can scoff at people who ask them what they're on about, and then decide a song ceases to be good a year after it was first popular. Songs don't change, trends do. And I'm not big on trends, thanks. I'm not saying all new music is awful, I'm saying don't stop liking it just because everyone else has.

Also I know this is a short entry, I haven't got a lot of time on my hands

xx

(Madness - One Step Beyond)

No comments:

Post a Comment