Thursday 12 August 2010

A LETTER OF COMPLAINT

Dear Edgar Wright,

Please could you withdraw your trailer for 'Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World' from showing in cinemas nationwide. This trailer has been getting me agitated and hyped up before the films I have originally visited the cinema to watch are screene. As a consequence all I can think about is the awesomeness of your latest film and therefore have been distracted from paying attention to several recent releases. I have now wasted £15 on films I can't even remember watching, since all I could think about throughout them was your upcoming slice of amazing cinematography. I also believe that the music used halfway through the trailer ('Invaders Must Die' by The Prodigy) is offensively catchy and full of scratch hooks and a ppumbping bass felt in the chest, which remains in my head for the duration of any films I have travelled and paid to see. You are so selfish.

Regards,
Angry Hot Fuzz/Shaun Of The Dead Fan Who Can't Remember The Plots To The A-Team Film Or That Knight And Day Film Which Was Actually A Bit Crap.




No comments:

Post a Comment