Sunday 25 April 2010

''Your conscience will be mine... all mine''

Because this blog is oh so boring right now and seeing as no-one looks at it anymore, I made up a little gimmick slash time killer for myself. Each post's title will consist of song lyrics, starting from today. Either the lyrics will be relevant to the post or, more likely, it will be what song I'm listening to at that time. This is supposed to give the blog an 'edge' and some theme; in this case, it vaguley resembles some music interest.

Fuck it, I know I'll get bored of it before long. I never commit to anything. Like how I told myself I would run the London Marathon. Not only could I not muster the strength or motivation or sufficient monkey's arse to care about it, I also found out today (the day of said marathon) that peole under a certain age have to run the gay mini marathon. So I wasn't even educated about anything to do with the marathon, just thought it were a larf. So you see, my committal skils are...well, non-committal.

Oh, and I managed to cook up a song for my music composition. It's called Saint's Day. Yeah, that's right, went back through the back catalogue of poems and other shit on my computer, found some old effort, and bish bash bosh, got a song in under an hour.

Who's laughing?

...

Me, you idiot.

Love you and leave you.
P.S (The song today is Stand And Deliver by Adam and the Ants...I won't go on about how much I love Adam Ant, words aren't enough. xx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment